Automation is still in development, but you can get in on Early Access now! You’ll get instant access to some extra content for the current version of the game, and a copy of the full version when it’s completed, as well as every update along the way.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Automation is still heavily in development. There is already many hours of interesting gameplay to be had out of Automation, but some major features are not complete. Large updates are usually released every few months
- Instant access to the Full Engine Designer and the Car Designer
- Unlocks Turbos, V6, V8 and I6 Engines and more Car Bodies
- The full version of Automation when its completed (No more money to spend)
- Extra content as its released
- Approx $5 USD off the full price.
- Multiplayer available in future versions
- Read more about the game
Automation is sold as a Digital Download version only, and is for Windows PCs only
Click here to check the minimum specifications. Noting that if your Graphics Card doesn’t support Shader Model 3.0 or above it won’t run Automation (almost all modern graphic cards, but please check your graphics card manufacturer’s website if unsure)
Note: Intel Integrated Graphics cards (as seen on many budget laptops) are not officially supported but some of them may run Automation OK on low settings. Try the demo if unsure.