With just one week of delay we come out of open beta and are ready for the main release of this big update. Below you find an overview of the main new features.
Engineering Time & Tooling Costs
You now get feedback on how complex your designs are to engineer and how much the factory tooling would cost to set up. While it may seem like a small thing, this is a very important step towards the tycoon part. How quickly do you need to get your new designs onto the market again? Better check those quality sliders then, they might hurt.
The prestige king among engine configurations has made its way into Automation. How about a 1.0L V12 with individual throttle bodies that revs to the moon? Or more like a 16L monster that makes 400hp at 2000 RPM? Go wild with this new configuration.
Balance Changes & Pushrod Suspensions
With the market demographics in place, a lot of exploits and balance problems have been sorted out, about 50 of them to be precise. In addition to that we now give you access to the most hypercar of suspensions: the pushrod design.
Here the list of new features waiting to be tried out in the latest public release:
- Added Engineering Time
- Added Tooling Costs
- Added V12 Engines
- Added Pushrod Suspensions
- All New Track Calculations
- Added Car Bodies & Variants
Major Balance Changes
- Revamped tire size vs. grip model and stat effects
- Regions affect footprint, practicality, and safety %
- Rebalanced fuel system stats
- Rebalanced all brake related stats
- Changed many part unlock years
- Rebalanced utility and offroad dependencies
- Rebalanced all car & “General” engine scenarios
- Rebalanced gearbox types, gears, and gearing effects
- Penalize very tall first gears
- Penalize too slow acceleration
- Rebalanced market demographics
- Rebalanced ride height effects
- Rebalanced solid axles
- Rebalanced suspension effect on load
- Rebalanced seats vs. cargo & passenger space
- Rebalanced comfort effect of entertainment
- Rebalanced safety packages progression
- Engine bay squeeze factor now affects service costs
- Changed Al engine block and head effects
- Smoothness effect from Mg engine blocks
- Rebalanced mid-/rear-engine cooling
- Rebalanced economy calculations for idle RPM
- Rebalanced offroad skidpad weight
- Added blowoff, backfire and exhaust burble sounds
- Added turbo sounds to test track
…plus plenty of small fixes and additions.
Enjoy the update and keep your eyes open for the soon to follow overview of what we are going to work on next.